This is just a little update on where I am with moving entries of material from the blog Virtual catalogue I set up, to the searchable catalogue on Conduction’s website at
Recently there were some technical problems which meant that some entries had mysteriously been deleted. It has been sorted out now by my wonderful technical guy, Ben Foulger, so I can carry on adding items. This will take a little longer to do for a while as first I have to check each one on my list to see if it is still there or needs re-adding. Very irritating, but I am getting through this stage gradually. I have spent some time today on adding more material to the catalogue on the Conduction website and now there are 150 items.